Wednesday, May 29, 2019
The following is a brief update on class activities through next week.
- Field Day tomorrow starts right after the annual 5th Grade-Teacher Kickball game, which starts at 8:30. Parents, feel free to come and join us for the game and/or to help us go through the Field Day activity stations on the field. The event ends at about 11:15 AM.
- Please make sure your child is ready for an active day tomorrow: Sunblock, comfortable shoes, and uniform wear that can get wet or a little dirty with no worries will keep your child safe and comfortable.
- Some of the San Jose Sharks will visit Carson briefly on Monday, June 3rd, time TBD. Teal blue waivers are going home with your child tomorrow; please sign them and send them back to school Friday or Monday! We have also emailed you a soft copy of the waiver in case you need to print out another.
- Mr K and I will host a Class Party on Tuesday, June 4th. Students are 3 points away from the 20 they needed to earn to get the party-but we know they are good for it and will rack those points up! ;o) We are accepting donations of cash, party supplies, and snacks that fall within SJUSD Nutrition Guidelines. Please see the Thursday envelope flyer or the attached soft copy for details.
- A copy of the 5th Grade Promotion information sheet will go home tomorrow.
If you would like to donate or help out with the class party, have questions about 5th grade promotion, or desire any information beyond what we have provided here, please reach out to Mr K and I at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ms Seyan and Mr. K