May 13-17, 2019
Homework this week:
- Invention Convention planning, writing, research, field testing, and presentation practice
- Invention Convention this Thursday, May 16th, from 6:30 PM -7:30 PM in the Media Center
- Upper Grades Music Performance on Monday, May 20th, at 1:40 PM
- Field Trips on June 5th: 4th grade to Vista Park, 5th to Golfland
- 5th Grade Promotion: Thursday, June 6th at 8:30 AM in the Amphitheater
- Early out for the last day of school at 12:46 PM.
Did you know that your students can access their Invention Convention work through any connected device with web browsing capability?
Open a browser and go to the Google main page at Google.com. Click on the matrix-the 9 squares arranged in a 3X3 grid-in the upper right hand corner of the landing (home) page. When you do this, a drop down menu will appear. Have your child select the Drive icon or the docs icon. When prompted to log in ( if they or you are not logged in to another account), they may use their student number followed by “@sjusd.org” as their email and their regular passwords as their password. This should give your child access to all their files. If someone is already logged in to their Google account in their browser, click on the icon in the very top right corner and select “Switch User” or “Log In To Another Account” from that drop down menu.
I hope this helps!