August 1, 2013
Hello Second Grade Families!
Please send your child with the following supplies by FRIDAY, August 16th. If you have purchased supplies for your child already, please send any additional supplies you can from the list.
• 2 boxes of plain #2 pencils (Ticonderoga)
• 1 6-pack of Elmer’s glue sticks
• 1 box of 24-count Crayola crayons
• 1 pack of pencil top erasers
• 1 wide ruled composition book
• 1 highlighter pen in yellow, green, and pink
The following supplies will be used for the whole class:
• 1 ream (500 sheet package) standard copy paper (i.e. Office Max Multi-Use copy paper)—to be used for A.R. Tops Reports
• 1 pack of multi-colored copy paper (green, pink, and yellow)—to be used for Writer’s Workshops
• Box(es) of Facial Tissue (i.e. Kleenex)
• Bottle of Hand Sanitizer and/or Hand Soap
All school supplies in our classroom are shared. I know your child is very excited about school and also very excited about using school supplies. Unfortunately if a student has particular pencils, crayons, etc. it can create:
• Conflict between students
• Wasted time locating lost items
• Sad students if items are lost ☹
For these reasons, your child may NOT bring personal items to school. Please do not send your child with any supplies not listed above.
Carson Second Grade